You’ve been waiting for it, and now it’s finally here! To celebrate our ten year anniversary, MédIME is proud to introduce the launch of its new interactive website!
Displaying a sophisticated interface, its new structure facilitates your research for information relative to your concerns. A blog section was equally created to keep you posted on all the new treatments offered, scientific breakthroughs concerning our lasers, injections, esthetic dermatology as well as our clinic’s special events happening at the clinic.
The objective of the new website is to share MédIME’s expertise in the rapidly evolving field of esthetic and anti-aging medicine. Created to deliver information faster and efficiently to our current and future patients, you will find details and explanations on the treatments offered, links towards our social media, and videos on our clinic’s philosophy and treatments as well as a multitude of functions that will facilitate your navigation experience such as:
[dt_sc_fancy_ul style=”rounded-arrow” variation=”gold”]
- A new online form to schedule appointments.
- A visual tool that will enable you to easily access information matching your concerns.
- A blog were you can leave your comments and asks your questions to Dr. Tremblay.
- A search engine permitting you to quickly find what you are looking for.
- A newsletter pertaining scientific information to which you may subscribe to, to receive our regular updates.
- A photo Gallery that will allow you to visualize before and afters of treatments done at our clinic.
- A media gallery for all our press.
“We worked extremely hard to create a site that represented the image and philosophy of MédIME.” explains Dr. Jean-Francois Tremblay. “We are delighted to present to you today the results of our hard work: a modern uncluttered design, easy navigation with clear and precise information. To top it all off the new site is completely bilingual and designed to be enjoyed easily whether it is on a laptop, tablet or mobile phone.”
We are convinced that this new interface will provide you all the tools required to answer certain questions you may be asking yourselves regarding our treatments, and we remain available to receive you for a scheduled consultation.
Do not hesitate to visit our website regularly to keep up with our clinics latest activities!
You may also subscribe to our newsletter, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram for all the latest news on MédIME.
Subscribe to MédIME Newsletter by completing the form below
[dt_sc_titled_box type=”titled-box” title=”Subscribe to our Newsletter” icon=”fa-user-md”] [/dt_sc_titled_box]