Dr. Jean-François Tremblay, Dermatologist
Dr. Jean-Francois Tremblay completed his degree in medicine at McGill University and his residency in dermatology at the Université de Montréal.
Dr. Tremblay then headed to California and acquired a fellowship in cosmetic surgery and skin cancer surgery at the UCLA.
Dr. Tremblay is affiliated with the dermatological surgery unit at the CHUM’s Hôtel Dieu hospital. He is also co-founder of the MédIME esthetics clinic located in Montreal’s Sanctuaire complex.
Dr. Tremblay has developed a renowned expertise through his clinical practice and numerous research in the areas of skin rejuvenation, rejuvenating injections, lasers, facial surgery and liposuction.
Dr. Tremblay holds the following certifications:
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (Dermatology)
- Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology, degree-holding
- Fellow of the American College of Mohs Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology
- Member of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery.
Our rates in private dermatology
Medical dermatology consultations are available Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 6:30 pm.
The cost for the initial consultation is $200 and 140$ for subsequent follow-up visits.
Some additional charges may apply for biopsies or other surgical procedures.
For more information and to schedule an appointment please contact us at 514 739-7444 or fill out the online appointment request form at https://medime.com/en/ask-for-an-appointment/