Your facial skin can look dull and lose its glow over time.
Do you have a loss of facial tonus and sagging due to progressive diminution of collagen? Does your skin texture seem uneven?
If you have answered yes to one of these questions, it might be time to consider the Vampire Lift.
Why the vampire lift?
Plastic surgery can remove excess skin and give you a more youthful appearance, but a surgical lifting might be a more drastic solution than you wish or need, for the moment.
Filling injections can be used to regain volume, but they do not improve the tone or texture of the skin.
The Vampire Lift can improve skin tonus and texture and can regenerate tissues to obtain a more youthful and healthy-looking skin.
How does the vampire lift treatment work?
Before beginning, a small quantity of blood will be drawn from your arm. This small quantity of blood will then be centrifuged to separate the useless, for the Vampire lift, red blood cells from the plasma, rich in platelets containing your own stem cells that will be used for this treatment.
We will inject this rich serum to your facial skin using a microneedling technique. The injection process activates the cells to regenerate tissues by creating new collagen and blood streams for a youthful glow.
What is the treatment procedure? Is it painful? Are there side effects?
We begin by applying anaesthetic cream which will be left on the skin for 30 minutes. The Vampire Lift microneedling technique procedure takes about 30 minutes. Following a Vampire Lift treatment, you can expect between 12 and 24 hours of redness and a minor edema generally dissipating within a few hours. Makeup can be used on the skin the day following the procedure.
How many sessions are required? And when can we see results?
Depending on the initial state of the skin and the desired results, we can plan approximately 3 sessions with a 2 or 3-week interval.
For the majority of patients, results are visible following the first treatment, but full results appear progressively over a few weeks.
How long will the benefits last? Is maintenance required?
The reconstructive benefits of the Vampire Lift treatment are considered permanent and long-lasting. That being said, this treatment does not stop the internal biological clock and the normal aging of skin. Therefore, an annual or biannual maintenance might be recommended to prevent the effects of time.
Can the vampire lift be combined with other treatments like injections?
It is strongly recommended combining the Vampire Lift with filling injections to maximise the effects of the rejuvenating effects. The Vampire Lift treatment can also be combined with Microneedling RF treatments to improve the firmness of the skin.
For more information on the Vampire Lift and combined treatment plans, call us today for your free evaluation: 514 739-7444 or complet our online form.
- Redaelli. Face and Neck Revitalization With Platelet-rich Plasma. Journal of Drugs in Dermatology 2010;9:466-72. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20480789
- Bioulac B. Intérêt du Plasma enrichi en PIaquettes (PRP) dans les thérapeutiques actuelles: application au sein d’un cabinet de médecine et dermatologie esthétique. J Méd Esth et Chir Derm 2011;38:147-51.
- Betsi E-E, Esnault G, Kalbermatten D, Tremp M, Emmenegger V. Platelet-rich plasma injection is effective and safe for the treatment of alopecia. Eur J Plast Surg 2013:1-6. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s00238-013-0816-5
- A randomized, double-blind, placebo- and active-controlled, half-head study to evaluate the effects of platelet-richplasma on alopecia areata. A. Trink,1 E. Sorbellini,1 P. Bezzola,1 L. Rodella,2 R. Rezzani,2 Y. Ramot3 and F. Rinaldi1, British Journal of Dermatology (2013) 169, pp690–694
- Role of platelet-rich plasma in chronic alopecia areata: Our centre experience. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4413492/